Melissa Healy, News Report: “In the back-and-forth world of research on caffeine’s effects, the latest study suggests that women who get several jolts of java a day may do more than get a quick boost: Their mental health may see sustained improvement even as the physical stresses of aging accumulate. Among a large population of women tracked for as long as 18 years each, the women who routinely consumed the highest levels of caffeine were 20 percent less likely than those who drank little to none to become depressed when they were nearing or in their 60s.” Los Angeles Times, September 26, 2011.
101 Ways to Use a Virtual Assistant
Call for a free consultation - Nina will personally take the time to answer all your questions!
- How to Simplify Your Life in 5 Minutes a Day
- Setting Hourly Rates for the Self-Employed Entrepreneur Part I: Don’t Forget the Hidden Costs
- What’s the Point of “Social Media Engagement”?
- PRICING – PART 1: FOCUSING ON THE PRACTICAL RATHER THAN THE PERSONAL (SETTING AND RAISING YOUR RATES)
- Small Business Owners: Dealing With Rejection
- Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Computer Consulting Services
- Database Consulting Services
- Editing Services, Writing Services
- Graphic Design Services
- Internet Marketing Services
- Office Services
- Real Estate Marketing and Support Services
- Software Support Services
- Transcription Services
- Virtual Assistant Services
- Website Design Services