Got off phone to hear cat puking up hairball on rug. Jumped up, spilling coffee all over pile of papers on desk. Silver lining: All were old (papers and cat) and could be thrown straight into recycling bin (papers, not cat.) Tip: Use paper in printer that’s already printed on one side. (I use for 99% of what I print.) Save trees and money!
101 Ways to Use a Virtual Assistant
Call for a free consultation - Nina will personally take the time to answer all your questions!
- How to Simplify Your Life in 5 Minutes a Day
- Setting Hourly Rates for the Self-Employed Entrepreneur Part I: Don’t Forget the Hidden Costs
- What’s the Point of “Social Media Engagement”?
- PRICING – PART 1: FOCUSING ON THE PRACTICAL RATHER THAN THE PERSONAL (SETTING AND RAISING YOUR RATES)
- Small Business Owners: Dealing With Rejection
- Accounting Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Computer Consulting Services
- Database Consulting Services
- Editing Services, Writing Services
- Graphic Design Services
- Internet Marketing Services
- Office Services
- Real Estate Marketing and Support Services
- Software Support Services
- Transcription Services
- Virtual Assistant Services
- Website Design Services